Waikiki Residents' Association Inc.
This is your local Waikiki community website.
The Waikiki Residents Association was established in 1996 for the good of the Waikiki Community and in brief are responsible for:
- Managing WRA membership fees, local fundraising, local media and communications, grant applications and sponsorships on behalf of the WRA;
- Organising local community social programs and activities;
- Representing you in discussions at public forums and council committee meetings; and
- Lobbying for the improvements to facilities and community issues such as the Western Power Substation proposal, safe pedestrain access to the Warnbro Railway Station, construction of a PCYC facility next to the substation.
The committee & members are busy putting together an abundance of benefits for all new and existing members. So we would always appreciate and enjoy any help!! Come along and be part of the community activities...
We'd like to encourage you to make of our new community online services at anytime on this website – including:
Viewing our free community events calendar
- Reading our free community newsletters; and
- Joining in on community discussion forums and have your say on issues affecting your local area.
If you have any questions relating to your WRA membership or would like to become a part the WRA committee
Please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.